Representing the Ultimate in Motorcycling
Interested in becoming part of the most unique motorcycling experience on Earth? Boss Hoss Cycles, Inc. welcomes the opportunity to expand its representation to areas presently untapped by its growing dealership network. With dealerships through out the U.S. and in several foreign countries, Boss Hoss is rapidly becoming a force in the motorcycle industry.
Boss Hoss dealers have the luxury of representing a high end, high quality product with over a decade of service in the industry. These unique bikes and trikes not only raise the bar for all other motorcycles ~ they will elevate your customer level to the top.
Boss Hoss Dealership Criteria
- Must have an existing place of business (preferably in the motorcycle industry), that meets local laws concerning business licenses (city, county, and state), and be properly zoned for retail sales. Business must also have a Federal Tax Identification Number.
- At a minimum the facility must be adequate to provide a first class showroom for displaying Boss Hoss brand products (minimum 600 sq. ft.) and include the placement of a laminated outdoor sign in a prominent location.
- Must maintain a service area/facility with a Certified Boss Hoss Technician on staff.
- Must maintain posted business hours with sales and service staff available, which shall not be less than five days and thirty hours per week
- Must be able to provide an approved application from at least one of our three financial floor planning companies, or a line of credit for at least $300,000 with a local bank. Income tax returns and year-end financials for the last two years maybe required.
- After initial purchase requirements are met business must maintain a minimum inventory of three units.
Upon completion and submission of the Boss Hoss Dealership Application
a representative of Boss Hoss Cycles, Inc. will contact you to discuss your future involvement with the most awe inspiring cycles on the planet.
For additional information about starting your own Boss Hoss dealership, click here
to use our online Contact Us form.
Boss Hoss motorcycles and trikes contain some high quality reconditioned components that meet or exceed industry OEM standards. Boss Hoss recommends that you always wear an approved helmet, eye protection and protective clothing when riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Thoroughly read and understand your Boss Hoss owner's manual, ride in a safe, respectful manner within the limits of the law and your ability. Select dealership opportunities available. ©2013 Boss Hoss Cycles, Inc.